now that's just stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pekka
    But that's just what they want you to think, if you are boring.

What really happened? Maybe my thoughts were infiltrated by these communist liberal pot smoking thoughts, and I was in bad spot, vulnerable, in sleep state.

Stop lumping liberals with commies -- it is mutually offending to me, as a liberal, and to Che, as a commie.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Yes I lump them together because both are chasing utopia, has good intentions, but at the end only hurt everyone, and then they wash their hands and keep judging others.

That's commie liberal, disgusting beast
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

One of my uncles was in the first wave of occupying forces in Japan in 1945. US military had no idea if some bat**** kamakizi might suddenly show up in the barracks, so they told all personnel to reach for side arms at the top of the bunk whenever they noise at night. My uncle was breaking fingers well into his 80's by banging his hand against the headboard whenever he heard a noise at night.
        Old posters never die.
        They j.u.s.t..f..a..d..e...a...w...a...y....

Comment

oh, that sucks I guess.. I guess there still are many of those who you should not wake up too quickly, or at all. Grandpas choking grandmas and taking them into death grips, because they woke up too fast.

Kind of funny when you think about it, but then again it's not always that funny..
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
          X