now that's just stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now that's just stupid

I slept for a while, you know as people do, kind of half dreaming half awake, and I had my usual POW dream, being behind enemy lines in the hands of the commies, and then breaking away and smashing the camp while escaping, rambo style.

So, this time around it wasn't like that. I sneaked away, and I thought well, I'll give the information to my guys and join the rescue troops and come back for my buddies.

Then I kind of woke up fully, I was half awake though, and thought, well, you let all these commies survive, you left your buddies. What if something happens on the way home, like what if I twist my foot and get eaten by a bear or something. My buddies left in trouble!

So I felt like a traitor commie. So what I did, I swung my left hand and gave me a palm strike in the face. It was meant to be a little slap like ha-ha, but it turned out to be quite powerful palm strike. It didn't slap, it *thug*. Right in to my eye too. I swung it wildly, kind of limp strike but damn it was strong like nothing else, and now I have a small mouse in my eye. Great way to start the day.. I think I damaged myself a bit, hopefully no marks.. because that one would be akward to explain!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Stupid is as stupid does, Forrest.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

But that's just what they want you to think, if you are boring.

What really happened? Maybe my thoughts were infiltrated by these communist liberal pot smoking thoughts, and I was in bad spot, vulnerable, in sleep state. You see, as soon as I gain semi-conscious state, I went on automatic self defense mode, and without thinking about it, from my backbone of heroism, I punished myself. Slapped myself out of it.

That's just you know, a function only superior people have. You know that's something you're born with, you can't learn or teach that.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

and you people think you are loyal? BS.. I might actually beat myself to death, without trying, if I adopted some of the disgusting vegetarian and what not politics in me. If I became a traitor like that, I would be in danger... that's loyalty.
        In da butt.

Comment

Take a ****ing vicodin or something, Pekka
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I must not poison myself with your human remedies.. why would I need medication, there's no problem to fix.. only superiority.
            In da butt.

Comment

Pekka definitely redeems Finland for its evil. He should be an honorary American citizen.
              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                Take a ****ing vicodin or something, Pekka
                Just one?

Comment

Well I am world SuperCitizen. Then again this hasn't been recognized by all states yet. But I agree with you.

Kind of funny that the smasher and crusher of all evil almost smashed and crushed himself in the process! That's just the loyalty, no breaks for ANYONE. Including myself.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                    and you people think you are loyal? BS.. I might actually beat myself to death, without trying, if I adopted some of the disgusting vegetarian and what not politics

Comment

Well it is an established fact that there is no difference between vegetarianism and mass murder, except that vegetarianism is ALWAYS a personal choice and option.
                      In da butt.

Comment

Hitler was a vegetarian
                        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

so which one did you pick, hong kong or japan?
                          Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

haven't yet picked.. tough choice!!! I'm more into Japan by nature but HK is also you know.. don't know anything about it.
                            In da butt.

Comment

which one did you pick? I guess Japan? I can't make this decision today. Too tough!

Oh and about that paper, I haven't read it yet, but I promised so I will.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X