NHL Fantasy League - Game On - Episode VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ooo, 6-4!
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• You see? The brilliant coaching strategy is starting to pay off!
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• You jinxed it you bastard!

7-4.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Wow.

Sauve and Aebischer going at it!

Both are gone for the game -- Budaj and KIPPER for the last seconds of the game.

apparently Aebischer punched Kobasew in the face, Sauve came in...

Comment

• Sauve pulled himself!

(\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Sutter's face is priceless.

Comment

• Yes. Yes it is.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Okay, the last minute of that game made it all worth while.

Comment

• No fine for Sutter, no suspension for Sauve.

No fine, suspension after goalie fight
                        TSN.ca Staff

1/25/2006 11:42:16 AM

The Calgary Flames will not face any fines or suspensions for last night’s late-game fight involving Calgary netminder Philippe Sauve and his Colorado counterpart David Aebischer.

The NHL has reviewed the incident and decided to repeal the “automatic” one-game suspension to Sauve and the "automatic" $10,000 fine to Calgary head coach Darryl Sutter for Sauve instigating a fight in the final five minutes of a game.

While a new rule this season - put in to prevent coaches from settling scores in games that are effectively decided - specifically states the fine and suspension are automatic, NHL vice president Colin Campbell reserves the right to review each incident on a case-by-case basis to ensure the “instigation” truly violates the spirit of the rule.

In this case, Campbell decided it did not, so there will be no further discipline.

Weird definition of "automatic".

Comment

• The rumour mill keeps getting louder about a Weight trade.

The two top recipients mentioned repeatedly are Ottawa and Calgary.

Comment

• Jan Bulis had 4 goals tonight, leading the Habs to a 5-3 win over the mighty Flyers!
                            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Who?

Comment

• Czech player, had an outstanding year in Europe during the lockout, and some expected him to break out this year, but because of the **** style of play of the Habs, he hasn't been given a chance.

He was actually going to be benched today, but because of an injurry he got plugged in.

Hopefully he gets more ice time now.
                                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Working...
                                X