No announcement yet.

NHL Fantasy League - Game On - Episode VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a feeling Toronto will keep this one closer. They'll still lose, mind you, but it won't be a blowout.
    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• 2-0 Ott at the end of the first. Kaberle is doing his best to tank my +/-.

Montreal, also an incredibly pathetic team, is also doing its share to tank my +/-.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• No penalty on that shorthanded Iginla break?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Iggy goal.
          Phaneuf assist.

Shame they didn't call the penaltyshot...

Comment

• After 3 missed Edmonton calls, as admitted by the commentators, Edmonton finally gets a penalty...

Comment

• WTF is wrong with Joseph?! He's 3-16 now.

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• eh?

Joseph does not and has never played for Calgary...

Comment

• I'm sorry, I should have quoted the previous post.
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Pshaw. You don't have to be a homer to recognize being hooked from behind on a shorthanded break is a penalty shot.

The sportsnet commentators are talking about it again just now, and how it should've been a PS for Iginla...

Then there's the Torres crosschecking that wasn't called, too...

Comment

• Iggy scores again.

Comment

• This is kind of a sidenote, but I found it kinda funny.

Was reading through the "personal" interviews with some Flames players: http://www.calgaryflames.com/cgi-bin...num=0000000592

Apparently on road trips they bring desktop PCs with them, and they hook them up to a hub and play Age of Empires III.

The teams are usually Andrew Ference and Robyn Regehr versus Jarome Iginla and Shean Donovan. Heh. Defense versus forwards -- wonder if they do similar strategies in the game.

What geeks.

Comment

• AoE3?

couldn't they play something better?

oh.... and... Vancouver
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• They should play Civ4
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
                                AoE3?

couldn't they play something better?

oh.... and... Vancouver
                                I'm digging this Edmonton and Vancouver freefall. For a while it was close in the NW division.

Now to worry about Colorado...

The best part about Vancouver's 4-0 loss to St. Louis and Calgary's 3-1 win over Edmonton is this TSN.ca comment from last Saturday from some loser

Flames fans...look @ the schedule...Vancouver has St. Louis and Columbus while you play Edm and Colorado. Enjoy second while it lasts because Colorado and Edmonton might be tough to hold off!!! Oh yeah...Vans third game...Wings...which we will AGAIN beat them...just as we have done twice already! Van is going to dominate the 2nd half of the season...watch and learn kids!

Comment

Working...
                                X