NHL Fantasy League - Game On - Episode VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make that 4-13.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• 5-16...

And there goes our title as the only team not to have given up a SHG.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• 6-18...

Comment

• Ah, delightful - I thought right to not play him tonight!

Comment

• He's still in net. The mind boggles.

Comment

• That's because Sutter is a brilliant coach and knows how to support the fragile little egos of his goaltenders.
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• There's a difference in pulling after 3 goals and pulling after 6.

Especially when you know for a fact the replacement will do better.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
                  That's because Sutter is a brilliant coach and knows how to support the fragile little egos of his goaltenders.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
                    That's because Sutter is a brilliant coach and knows how to support the fragile little egos of his goaltenders.

Comment

• I'm betting Kipper will start the 3rd period.

Comment

• Originally posted by dejon
                        Oh come on, even I knew it was coming.

There is a difference in pulling your goaltender repeatedly after ~3 goals and replacing him with someone questionable.

MacTavish is a ****** in the regard. But once you've got 6 goals against you -- 5 in one period -- your ego is already shattered for that night.

Comment

• Well, the next 4 Cal games are CHI, CHI, STL, CLB, so I think they can afford to drop this one.

Comment

• I know they can afford to, especially with Vancouver losing tonight. Doesn't mean they should.

Comment

• Sauve is still in for the 3rd.

Comment

• Kobasew gets a hattrick though...6-3.

Comment

Working...
                                X