X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ottawa
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Ottawa is one team I wouldn't be upset about if they won the Stanley Cup this year.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I blame Lindy Ruff for all my goaltending problems.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• 7-0...

It's days like this I'm glad TO games are usually broadcast nationwide.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• My team has been frustrating me this week...the only consistent performers are the 2 Flames players...Iginla and Phaneuf.

Comment

• Wow...Montreal is sucking hard against Vancouver so far.

3-0 Vancouver, 4:20 into the game.

Comment

• So apparently Regehr kicked in the 2nd goal of tonight's game vs Buffalo. It was reviewed, somehow they let it stand. Now the NHL says it was a mistake to permit the goal ,but it has to stand. The ineptitude is astounding...

Comment

• 5-0 for Vancouver now...out goes Theodore.

Of course, it's not Theodore's fault. The defense on Montreal is just abysmal.

Edit: Oh there we go, 6-0 on Huet.

Comment

• Oh God. Poor Habs fans.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• In Toronto's last three games against Ottawa, they've been outscored 23-2. Go Leafs!
                      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Scott Clemmensen is my only hope!
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Good to know that some things don't change. Markkanan comes up one stop short of a win, again (actually two).

MacTavish is fine, other than in picking goalies. I can't believe he is going to let himself be dragged down by his pal Jussi, but that's what he's doing.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
                            Scott Clemmensen is my only hope!
                            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

No. Defensive styles that are designed on cutting off passing lanes and generating turnovers are called a "trap".

Like the LW Lock and The Trap.
                              Ah, so smart defensive play = trap. I see .
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• well, LW lock evolved from the trap... they are similar... LW lock is not the same as the Neutral Zone trap that NJ played in the mid 90's... but a similar principle is involved.

Asher's definition of what a trap is might be a bit ambiguous, but his two examples would be correct.

Those systems only succeeded because refs in the mid 90's allowed the clutching and grabbing... the interference that came with the trap style of play... which allowed those systems to succeed.

Which IMO, ruin hockey.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X