NHL Fantasy League - Game On - Episode VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my god
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

5-on-3 now...
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Not Yelle!
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

3-3
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

It took a 3 man advantage to do it, but it's tied.

Comment

Did anyone actually see the "penalty" that led to the first powerplay, and subsequent 2man adv, and subsequent 3man adv?

Bull****.

Comment

what ****ing bull**** refs here tonight... Huselius holding the stick? His own stick?????

Wtf.. well I didn't feel like winning money today. Damn Canuck Ref.. he wears the same colours as well. What BS game. What a joke.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

No kidding. The officiating has been terrible all game.

Comment

ARGH! ANOTHER!

Comment

God damnit.

Well, this was Steve Kozari's second NHL game he reffed, and he botched it real good.

Comment

Vancouver wins

Comment

Vancouver worked hard for that 1.
                          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

what a BS game. Total joke. Refs game, you can't deny it. Started from Huselius, no one can figure what he did. Flames had it until the ref wanted to intervene..
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                              what a BS game. Total joke. Refs game, you can't deny it. Started from Huselius, no one can figure what he did. Flames had it until the ref wanted to intervene..
                              It's amazing the timing too, just enough time to give them a powerplay the rest of regulation to tie it up.

The guy who made that call was the rookie Kozari...

Comment

RIght, and then let's make it 3-5 for last minute.. wtf is that all about.. what an idiot referee. Thus, this game was a joke.
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X