• Show
Clear All

Habs

Finally a win.

More to come
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

A well-deserved win.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'll be leaving town for a week tomorrow morning. Gotta set the roster and let it ride.
        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

I might consider putting Grahame on the trading block if someone wants to make me an good offer.
          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned

Comment

Is it just me, or Raycroft haveing a bad year? I'm thinking of dumpig him. 4-3 TB

Oh ****. Mogilny is on waviers... http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/players/25/news

guess I'll look for a another RW...
            Last edited by mrboo123; January 7, 2006, 19:08.
            Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Originally posted by mrboo123
              Is it just me, or Raycroft haveing a bad year? I'm thinking of dumpig him. 4-3 TB
              *cough* Jim Carey *cough*
              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

So Kipper is getting ready preparing himself right now. Go on Miikka! Happy thoughts.. bring daddy some money.. come on.. you can do it one more time.. how about a shutout for SC!!
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Damnit, I need goals desperately...and I benched 2 guys so far today with 1 goal each.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

K-Lo needs to realllllly needs to get on the phones to get Edmonton a #1 goalie.

Comment

Gerber got a shutout! We're now tied at two apiece!
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                        Gerber got a shutout! We're now tied at two apiece!
                        That's insane. May well be the only time this year a matchup splits four shutouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                          K-Lo needs to realllllly needs to get on the phones to get Edmonton a #1 goalie.
                          I think they should let Conklin work into it.

The problem tonight was not goaltending.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki

That's insane. May well be the only time this year a matchup splits four shutouts.
                            If you like, we can put our goalies in tomorrow and go for six.
                            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Didn't see the first two period, but 2 goals on 11 shots...

Comment

I saw a goal on a rebound after a breakaway (Conklin stopped the shot and everyone else left the trailers alone) and then a goal on a great shot after a better set up on a PP.

I don't really blame Conklin for either, although with experience he probably would have played the breakaway a bit differently.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)
                                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                                X