• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's not liked they lied
    gayness is a disease and can be caught and transmitted
    look at MrFun, he's spreading gayness everywhere
    and Asher
    really just a hypocondriac who think he has GAY!
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Most of the OT ones are just pretending to be gay, toying with our emotions and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
        It's depressing that this country is still so homophobic that politicians feel they have to hide it if they have any ambition.
        Hence marrying some beard and hiring a rentboy for a prolonged period of time...that is going to get a for complete dishonesty. Simon Hughes...well...the problem is with the homophobic smear campaign he previous held against Peter Tatchell. It would be fine if they hadn't disclosed their sexuality or not tried to cover it up in some manner or other.

As ever, typical politicians
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
          reds, did those guys tell everyone "I just haven't met the right girl yet"? I think C0ckney is another guy who thinks everyone at their age who hasn't had a mega pin-up like girlfriend must be gay.
          i'd like to quote this post as example to all of the dangers of posting when you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

asher & reds, careful, i'll be lib dem leader by next week at this rate
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney

i'd like to quote this post as example to all of the dangers of posting when you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
            To be fair Cockney he's not the first to it in this thread!!!

"Ted Kennedy? I knew he was a poof when I was 12 and living in Oregon!!" - Pax (well, kind of.. )

Comment

To be honest, I've never seen a party implode so quickly. Even the Tories with their sleaze had the decency to wait a few months in between scandals.
              Mind you, they're still the party closest to my personal views, and I'll probably vote for them in the next election.

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york

Mind you, they're still the party closest to my personal views
                ....that you should live a double life with a series of secret homosexual lovers.......?

Comment

...and loads of booze. Don't forget 'bout the booze!
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

alva, can I just have the booze, Duke can have the rent boys.....;O)

Comment

I thought Duke was the rent boy.
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Mmmm, LibDems are the party for me, sailor *hick*
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                          Mmmm, LibDems are the party for me, sailor *hick*
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                            it's not liked they lied
                            gayness is a disease and can be caught and transmitted
                            look at MrFun, he's spreading gayness everywhere
                            and Asher
                            really just a hypocondriac who think he has GAY!
                            One'd think meeting MrFun would vaccinate you against gay.
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
                              I thought Parliament had a two drink minimum...
                              Still, I'm gald they did away with the cover charge. At least you get something for your money this way.
                              He's got the Midas touch.
                              But he touched it too much!
                              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Working...
                              X