No announcement yet.

Cuba Ordered JFK Assassination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

surely only the president himself could give the order to be shot?
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

does it really matter? He's dead already. get over it.

Comment

Jack Ruby could've just been a guy that thought "hey, this is my chance to step into history!"

I mean, think about it. If you were Ruby and wanted to get famous, there was no better chance than that. His name will be in history books a century from now.
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Ruby who ?
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

If it was Cuba then it's only fair. A gun is so much more civilized and less objectionable than an exploding cigar.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

hey, I had an odd thought. Maybe Oswald acted alone?

Comment

Oswald was a nutjob who got lucky. Everything in his past fits the profile of a loner killer, ala Marc Chapman, etc. No one but Oswald was behind the killing.

Course, if Castro really was behind it, given that Kennedy had ordered Castro's assassination, it would be legal self-defense. Plus, they probably would have used professional hitmen.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Answer me one question. How did the magic bullet end up on the stretcher laying next to Kennedy's body where it was found?
                  "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
                  —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
                    Where were you on the 22nd of November, 1963 eh?
                    You don't think I am older than Ming, do you?
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

That's a bit of a flimsy excuse. That gave you plenty of time before you had to show up at your birth, did it not? Can anyone verify your whereabouts before then? I think not! Hah!
                      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

My avatar is getting a headache.
                        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                        2004 Presidential Candidate
                        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Dizle
                          hey, I had an odd thought. Maybe Oswald acted alone?
                          What is scary, is that you - and many others with you - actually believe that.
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I visited his gravesite last summer.

The guy would turn 90 next year.

Pope John XXIII nervously rehearsed whether to address his First Lady with "Mrs. Kennedy, Madame" or "Madame, Mrs. Kennedy" before welcoming her in the Vatican. When she did arrive however, he rushed to her, exclaiming "Jackie!"

Those are FACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                              I visited his gravesite last summer.
                              So did I back in the mid 70's. My decision to enter government service dated back to that visit. His words, like those in my sig, were inspiring.
                              "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                              "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                              2004 Presidential Candidate
                              2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

I was there with an older man from California, a staunch Republican, and his granddaughter. This guy had been to an expensive GOP fundraiser attended by the President the night before. Yet tears were streaming down his face as we left the gravesite, and it was some time before he was able to regain control of himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X