Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spiffor goes to Mali

Originally posted by Spiffor
    So, it's now definitive. I'm going to Mali in two weeks, for a duration of one week. I'll finally get to see the country of Mansa Musa, and admire the Commercial/Religious Financial-Spiritual Malinese at work
    Sundiata built Mali. Mansa Musa destroyed it.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Stop slouching.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
        Stop slouching.
        What do you mean?
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

What do you mean?
          You need to work on your posture. You'll regret it otherwise.

Comment

I heard later that there was much cheaper anti-malaria medication
            I told you to drink a lot of gin tonics.

Comment

His posture looks great to me. Better than mine certainly.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

About Malaria - I've read that it's a conspiracy of the farmaceuticals. No, really. They keep the price high on their medicine, which is actually dangerous for some reason, and nobody lets you know that there is cheaper and safer medication available too

Comment

Re: Re: Spiffor goes to Mali

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                  Sundiata built Mali. Mansa Musa destroyed it.
                  Sundiata isn't in Civ4, and thus, 99% of 'Poly has never heard of him.
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

What do you mean?
                    That you're bending backwards, I guess.
                    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

it looks like a grainy CIA photo taken from a distance.
                      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

I noticed the same terrain vehicle on a couple of pictures. I think Spiffor was tracked while he was there. It is also possible that the whole trip was a ploy to get him out of Europe so PACE can denounce communism without fear

Comment

Nice picture, spiff.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

He looks almost as badly stooped as I.
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Meh, can't see it.

-Arrian
                              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

his tshirt is oversized too. a bad disguise no doubt.
                                "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Working...
                                X