No announcement yet.

Woman marries dolphin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we need somebody marrying a tape recording of the ice cream truck going down the street.

Comment

Yeah, this is legally binding...NOT.

Silly non story.
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I say 5 months until god destroys london with heaven sent fire balls because of the immorality
        I need a foot massage

Comment

Congratulations Anthony :beer:
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I think we're missing the important issue here: How the heck does the dolphin propose without knees? Or opposable thumbs to hold a ring?
            *grumbles about work*

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
              oh great. Not only do I have to compete with every other man in this country, but I have to compete with dolphins now?

I give up. .
              The ladies just love that bottle nose!

He's got the Midas touch.
              But he touched it too much!
              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

So she has fly out to Israel every time she wants to be with the one she loves? that sucks. And i hope her hubby doesnt get caught in a tuna fishing net

Dolphins are very sexual apparantly(saw a nature documentary about it - it was pretty freaky), so i dont think we can dismiss this an option why it might be a problem in their relationship
                'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie
                  See, first Britain allowed queers to marry, and now bestiality is happening. There is clearly a link.
                  Well, conservatives warned that legalizing gay marriage was a slippery slope but nobody listened.
                  'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
                  G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

Originally posted by The diplomat

Well, conservatives warned that legalizing gay marriage was a slippery slope but nobody listened.
                    And this example is probably quite literally slippery
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                      The Mirage, now owned and operated by Hard Rock International, brings you the best in entertainment, dining, hotel luxury and nightlife.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Don't knock dolphins.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

at least without a condom
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

I'm glad you appreciated my double entendre.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I was trying to think of an appropriate reply. Congrutulations Japher, you've managed to outsmut me. I won't be caught again
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I'm going to marry a television set and show her up!
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X