Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you had three wishes

What would they be?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

1> An infinite number of wishes...
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

1) That I get all DanS's wishes.

Comment

1. the ability to control everything (omnipotence)

uhmmm after that, I dunno...

I'd play with that for a while and see how things go... I don't know if I'd even need 2 more wishes. I'd save them for later.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I wish to be normal

Comment

hell i dont know this is a hard one
            a five day weekend and a 3 day work week with the same pay is my number one wish.
            have to think of my other two
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
              hell i dont know this is a hard one
              a five day weekend and a 3 day work week with the same pay is my number one wish.
              have to think of my other two
              That's a weak ass wish .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

That's a weak ass wish .
                says the new ass lawyer with longer hours then me, even when i am on call
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

I work 40 hours a week... no more.

How many do you work?
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I actually want to work more hours. I was bored as hell today (why I was posting here).

I'm not sure what I'll do tomorrow. I think I'll have to drink to pass the time. Can't stand another day of posting here.

Comment

ok I lose max 60 if i am on call a weekend if not then 45 with two days during the week with me being on call thats why i want the 3 day work week. I dont have a choice its in my contract to take the call.

Comment

Cmon dis you can hack it dude post some more. i was off today and posted a bit here today course i drank more then i posted. But i dont want to get ya into the life if alcholism.

Comment

I can't drink and post. I post stupid things like I did last New Years. Or I should say I post more stupid things than I usually post.

Comment

If I had three wishes I'd just ruin the rest of my life. Of course, that, with the ruin of my past, would make a matched set.

Umm....

Comment

Well, peace on earth and goodwill towards all people would use two of them.

The third would have to be something really special.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                              X