No announcement yet.

Bush finally coming clean!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol Calling me a "noob"? That's about as geeky as it gets. I forgot you are an 1337 hax0r that rlz teh net.

Comment

Originally posted by StarLightDeath
      I forgot you are an 1337 hax0r that rlz teh net.
      That's why I had to remind you.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Civilization 4: For Communists, by Communists.
        Whoever you are...
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

It's Malevolent Light I think
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm glad you like my quote. I think it's fitting since the game punishes anyone who gets ahead and forces you down to the level of the average player.

Comment

Well as an anti-bush european(who wants to love america, and the promise of what it could be to the world), i found that flash animation quite cool. The song was catchy - they had a good bush voice that added to the message.

I'll buy that for a dollar "its fuzzy math....da da da!"
              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

I'm glad you like my quote. I think it's fitting since the game punishes anyone who gets ahead and forces you down to the level of the average player.
                the game is moddable you know
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Well as an anti-bush european(who wants to love america, and the promise of what it could be to the world)
                  Promise of what we could be to the world? News flash buddy, the majority of America doesn't care what liberal Europeans think America should be. Maybe you should deal with your own problems which judging by the economies of Europe, let alone your military, are far greater than America's.

the game is moddable you know
                  I only play games online; playing against the AI is a waste of time. If you have to mod a game to make it playable in MP there is something wrong.

Comment

Still whining that you can't win every game like you think you should with "magic keys" and such? Waaaaaaa! No reliving those Civ2 glory days for you!

A thread that tells you all that you need to know about StarLightDeath/MaloventLight/EyesofNight

Sava as President...

"The President was unavailable for comment on his decision to invade Jamaica. White House insiders have indicated that the price of bud may have factored into the change in policy. More at eleven."

-Arrian
                    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Promise of what we could be to the world? News flash buddy, the majority of America doesn't care what liberal Europeans think America should be. Maybe you should deal with your own problems which judging by the economies of Europe, let alone your military, are far greater than America's.

edit....
                      and this is the great task before us - think about it, the world would be a much better place if 'most americans' wanted to look out beyond the horizon and aknowledge what is there.

There is a whole world outside of america - and its not just full of 'pinkos' or 'terrorists' as your current dear leader wants you to think. Its quite a wonderfull place and we want you to be part of it, together we could make it most excellent
                      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

You, however, ARE a pinko, tin-foil-hat conspiracy theorist euro who is highly unlikely to be pleased with America unless we quite literally show up at the U.N. and say "we surrender."

-Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Here's an idea, why don't you make Europe a wonderful place and us ignorant and stupid Yankees will follow the enlightened Europe's lead?

You, however, ARE a pinko, tin-foil-hat conspiracy theorist euro who is highly unlikely to be pleased with America unless we quite literally show up at the U.N. and say "we surrender."
                          Whatever our differences are on Civ4, I really like that quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian

Still whining that you can't win every game like you think you should with "magic keys" and such? Waaaaaaa! No reliving those Civ2 glory days for you!

A thread that tells you all that you need to know about StarLightDeath/MaloventLight/EyesofNight

and I'm not even past the first page (75 posts per page view)

Sava as President...

"The President was unavailable for comment on his decision to invade Jamaica. White House insiders have indicated that the price of bud may have factored into the change in policy. More at eleven."

-Arrian
                            no... I'd just legalize it

and maybe turn the White House lawn into a giant field of it

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                              no... the flash was somewhat amusing but is stupid... Bush sucks... HARDCORE... he sucks on a WHOLE OTHER LEVEL... Bush sucks on the level of reality TV, getting your dick stuck in your zipper, having your pet run over by a car, hmmmm or maybe.... oh yeah... waking up after a night of drunkeness and finding out you just had unprotected sex with two hookers in Africa...

THAT IS HOW MUCH GEORGE W BUSH SUCKS
                              I love how you put that

Originally posted by The diplomat
                              But these flash animations sure don't contribute much to this country either!
                              But they don't mess it up. A pot plant makes a better president than Satan /old joke.
                              Smile
                              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

thanks, I try
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X