No announcement yet.

Burglary Gone Wrong!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right. Hey, if it was me, I'd be proud to tell this and I'd take ALL THE CREDIT.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

wow, pekka, I didn't know you were into that stuff.

I wonder if the cops left the furry handcuffs on when they took him into custody. Saves the trouble of putting regular ones on.

Comment

I heard he didn't attack the cops because he didn't want to waste the CHARGE on his BATTERY!

Monkey!!!

Comment

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
            I heard he didn't attack the cops because he didn't want to waste the CHARGE on his BATTERY!

That, and the fact he jolted every time he tried to throw a punch....

Comment

What a lame "look at me!" thread

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

nice comments people. You are all vicious

But you have to hand it to this gentleman, he put a dress on, and bunny ears too.. he wasn't going to just play with the products, he prepared himself properly too. Have to admire that.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

We don't have to hand anything to him - he's a dirty loony perv.
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

yeah but creative and brave
                    In da butt.

Comment

You'll do anything to promote yourself, won't you Pekka ?
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

As a separate question to this thread, I'd say sure. I'd even kill small babies.
                        In da butt.

Comment

Would you mow them down with your Suzie Q?
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Excuse me, why would I mow when I could blow them away with those tubes?
                            In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                            X