Burglary Gone Wrong!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burglary Gone Wrong!

Well, I read a funny story on the paper today..

basically this unemployed 22 year old Finnish man broke himself into an adult shop, after hard partying that night in Helsinki.

The cops went in, put the lights on, and found him playing with the .. products.

He was pleasing himself in a leather sofa, dressed in black women's PVC dress and pink bunny ears.

He also cuffed himself with furry cuffs and 'had inserted some of the products in himself'.

Jeesh, that's stuff of LEGENDS!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Good times.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Where is your smiley?
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

And how did you feeel the next morning, Pekka?

Comment

Pekka: Question. Why do you have "The Undefeated Supercitizen" in your sig if you have one loss?
          "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
          "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
          Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

It was to Chuck Norris, so it doesn't count.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

HE SAID DON'T ASK !!!!

Comment

Dauphin, Ahaa! Pretty good theory and I applaud your way of thinking. But that's not it.

Ecthy, exactly.
                In da butt.

Comment

Re: Burglary Gone Wrong!

Originally posted by Pekka
                  He was pleasing himself in a leather sofa, dressed in black women's PVC dress and pink bunny ears.
                  Pictures!
                  "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                  "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                  2004 Presidential Candidate
                  2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Too late. I asked.
                    "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                    "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                    Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

PEkka grow some baLL!

jm
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

The real question is, how did Pekka get out of jail so quickly to post this?
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                          Self defence, they couldn't do any serious work as long as they knew he was in the building
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

No one was hurt, so they didn't jail him
                            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Comment

Working...
                              X