Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"In two and a half years Bush has succeeded in creating two new Talibans in Iraq."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people think "not being sure" is good enough to wash your hands of it and go home.

Both are wrong ways of looking at his comments.
    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• Yet some people really think that "not being sure" about something is a good enough reason to invade a country?!
      you mean to lift a cease fire
      Monkey!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Patroklos
        Some people think "not being sure" is good enough to wash your hands of it and go home.
        So you support America taking action to curb its greenhouse gas emissions? After all, implementing Kyoto would cost a tiny fraction of what the Iraq war cost.

Comment

• Is Kyoto the only option any nation has to reduce greenhouse gas emitions? You mean to tell me the US has no enviromental controls whatsoever???

I do, in fact, think Kyoto or something very similar is a good idea
          "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

I do, in fact, think Kyoto or something very similar is a good idea

sanity alert!
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Some people think "not being sure" is good enough to wash your hands of it and go home.
              Not even the craziest of liberals think that the weapon inspectors should have been sent home though

Comment

• This article sums up much of Bushes success and legacy i think:

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
                'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Working...
                X