Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"In two and a half years Bush has succeeded in creating two new Talibans in Iraq."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares?

He is the most renowned expert in the world on the situation

The point he has been making is that he needed inspectors back in. Nobody has ever disuputed this.

The last thing the guy wanted was war. If that's the point you're trying to make you pretty much don't have one.

This is from your own quote genius. What you didn't think I would check your source LOL!?? (Wow I bet nobody has ever done that before in the history of the Internet I must be a genius to try that tactic).

However, there was a tendency on both the U.S. side and the U.K. side to equate unaccounted for with existing. And that was an error.
    DONT GET IT TWISTED AIGHT

LOL!
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

And how does that equate to Blix saying there were no WMDs in Iraq prior to the war.

It doesn't.

Of course Ted, just like in the other thread, I am using your own source. And just like the other thread, your own source is kicking your ass.
      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Who cares? That's not the point. He found no weapons. He wanted to make sure that all the weapons were accounted for. Two different things.

But the basic point stands he didn't think this was an issue to go to war over. If that's the case the US should be invaded since we have more weapons of mass destruction than anybody else.

By the way where's the documentation about Russia and France's intelligence claiming weapons of mass destruction. Why did you run away from that one? Is it with the documentation about weapons being stored in Syria?
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

The point is Ted, that Arrian said Blix did say there were no weapons of mass destuction in Iraq, when that is in fact not what he said.

This might be hard to understand, but you were not pertinant to that discussion. SHOCK.
          "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

You arguing with me about points somebody else is making. Now that's a new one for you. NOT.

You know I say don't get it twisted just for point but in this case you need to actually take that advice.

Comment

No Ted, you are argueing with yourself, nobody is really talking or paying attention to you.

It was Arrian and myself talking, and you screaming in the background.

Comment

You seem to be paying alot of attention to me.

Comment

What can I say, you inspire me to stay up all night trading one liners at the expense of sleep and tommarrows work day.

Comment

Get a room, you two!
                    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker

Nobody outside of hard core conservative/Reactionary talk shows and message boards buys that crap about France, Russia, and Germany thinking Iraq had those weapons.
                      Yea, like those wacky right wing folks at the NY Times etc.
                      He's got the Midas touch.
                      But he touched it too much!
                      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                        Hmmm...should I invest my judgment into Hans Blix's opinion or Patroklos ?

I don't know it's such a tossup.

Now you're trying to debate Hans Blix that's funny.
                        Well you are certainly correct in deferring to one of the two, they are bound to be more accurate than you'll ever be.
                        He's got the Midas touch.
                        But he touched it too much!
                        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• Get a room, you two

Comment

• just to add a bit on Blix

Tony Blair and President George W Bush were accused yesterday by Hans Blix, the former United Nations weapons inspector, of deliberately "dramatising" the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction.

He said those who drafted the dossier acted like salesmen trying to "increase and exaggerate the importance" of their wares.
                            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• So you mean politicians advancing a position actually tried to convince people to follow them???
                              Last edited by Patroklos; December 22, 2005, 10:39.

Comment

• If Hans Blix had thought there were no WMD's, he'd have said there was no need for inspections, let alone invasion. What any sane person can see from reading what he said, is that he wasn't sure whether there were WMD's in Iraq or not.

Yet some people really think that "not being sure" about something is a good enough reason to invade a country?!

Comment

Working...
                                X