No announcement yet.

How to bounce emails in OE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I first read this thread, I thought red wanted to have his emails to be bounced back in Old English. That would be cool.
    "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
    "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
    Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

hey reds... that buyer of yours, they like to buy their undies online

from their feedback page, recent transactions:

Buy & sell electronics, cars, clothes, collectibles & more on eBay, the world's online marketplace. Top brands, low prices & free shipping on many items.

Buy & sell electronics, cars, clothes, collectibles & more on eBay, the world's online marketplace. Top brands, low prices & free shipping on many items.

and that old person accusation might be accurate

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sava, you must have tons of time to spare
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Sava.top man,

He's back off ignore now, I'm just going to give him a load of sh1t about all this. I didn't think to look!!

I bet he wanted my camera to take piccys of his missus in the underwear..while he did his thang to Mario Lanza!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sava

I would not send him a refund if the camera is unfixable. If you can fix the camera, deduct the cost of the repairs from his refund and then send his money back on the condition that he agrees to remove his negative feedback.
            Thats a good idea, I'll look into that.

Maybe the old perv will agree....

Comment

Why is being "old" such an automatic disqualifier to you people?

As Sava unwittingly stated, it's an accusation more than a statement of fact. And totally irrelevant in context.

Goes to show that ageism is alive and well, predominantly among the very ones who always think they're being discriminated against..

Now where did I put my teeth..

Comment

Winston,

You are older than reds? You must be ancient.
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I sure would hope so!

Comment

Working...
                  X