Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I should drdge this back up.

Yet again, I was right.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

There was a prediction here?
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

The thread title says it all. I should put money on it.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

You posted an article saying Hamas was going to win and then say OH NOES!

You claim you are right so often, you and Lyndon LaRouche should get together and talk about how right you always are and no one listens .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

LaRouche is never right.

I'm mostly right.

Comment

The drink will be Kool-aid for you two, I'm afraid

Comment

I never touch the stuff.

Too many memories of Guyana.

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
                  I just see the US and EU sending out a great message to the Arab world about democracy- we love democracy! We fight for Democracy! Now elect people with ideas we agree with or your in deep trouble....

Yeah. VERY consistent message there, no chances of sounding like hypocrites, none at all.......
                  BS. They're free to elect terrorists if they wish to but don't expect the west to keep subsidizing their asses if they do. They get foreign aid and developmental aid for by being good boys and girls and doing what we want them to do. Do want to do that? Fine, foot your own bills since we're not under any obligation to finance you.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

BS. They're free to elect terrorists if they wish to but don't expect the west to keep subsidizing their asses if they do. They get foreign aid and developmental aid for by being good boys and girls and doing what we want them to do. Do want to do that? Fine, foot your own bills since we're not under any obligation to finance you.
                    You are right, we aren't. Lets let the Wahabbist do it. That will moderate things nicely.
                    If you don't like reality, change it! me
                    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

But if they haven't changed their positions, what in fact are you buying, GePap?
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

A big sack of horse pucky. That's what.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by GePap

You are right, we aren't. Lets let the Wahabbist do it. That will moderate things nicely.
                          Have the West fund Hamas. That will convince the Israelis that the West is serious about fighting terror. It will keep Netanyahu from being elected. It will moderate things nicely.
                          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

I would note that the Roadmap quartet, the US, EU, Russia, and the Sec Gen of the UN have all agreed that Hamas must change in order to receive funding.

I hope this shows the US admin the benefits of working together with our allies, and with the UN. I hope it shows the Israelis the continued benefits of their own moderation.
                            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Why should the Wahhabis fund an Pal state? The PA collapsing and the attendant chaos would no doubt suit them better.
                              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

The EU is committed, very commmited, to democratic governance among its members. Yet when Austria democratically elected a govt that included a party whose positions contradicted other basic commitments of the EU, the EU did not hesitate to take action. The EU clearly understood that a democratic election, while essential to its values and goals, is not SUFFICIENT.

Comment

Working...
                                X