Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find up to date celebrity location info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread delivers
    "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

I dont know where to find any info i should look though. I was in the grocery store the other day and almost got run down by a spurs basket player. After a nice dirty look and me saying no by all means let me move out of ur dam way he looked at me like he was embarased I didnt mean to be ugly but he hit me with his shopping cart. At that time i didnt care if he was the man in the moon at least say ur sorry for hitting me.
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

'd say Jolie is probably better looking... but Angelina Jolie is not really that hot. She got naked in one movie... the crime one about the serial killer. I forget the title. She is not that hot.

Dude, she was soooo hot in that movie...

in any case, I think that asher really is bi. and it has nothing to do with him being able to rank women by hotness. I think I could do this with men, also.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
          'd say Jolie is probably better looking... but Angelina Jolie is not really that hot. She got naked in one movie... the crime one about the serial killer. I forget the title. She is not that hot.

Dude, she was soooo hot in that movie...
          /me puts Az down on the list of "Men with no taste in women"
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

* Urban Ranger puts Az down on the list of "Men with no taste in women"

That would be one hell of a long list...

Comment

* Urban Ranger puts Az down on the list of "Men with no taste in women"
              Yeah. Angelina Jolie isn't hot. at all. ok. whatever.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

UR met his SO in a computer lab, IIRC.

Just sayin'...
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

teh knives - they are out!
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Didn't Jolie show her goods in "Gia"?
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

yep. But she had work done since then, I think.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Just sayin'...
                        It just goes to show that there are no beautiful babes at the University of Calgary, at all. Most of them do need help with computers, esp. the liberal arts types.

On second thought, I am speaking with the wrong person
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

What about "Foxfire"? I remember being severely disappointed by that movie, so I'm thinking no.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I'd google to find out, but I am in a computer room in my uni.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Just sayin'...
                              Really? I thought it was his mother.
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie live just west of Calgary and are in the city all the time.

Angelina Jolie > Avril.
                                This is BS, and you know it. They were staying near Calgary and in Edmonton on a purely temporary basis while Pitt was shooting his latest movie. They've gone now. Why do you have to BS about how great Calgary is all the time?
                                Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Working...
                                X