Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find up to date celebrity location info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find up to date celebrity location info?

So I was walking around the Byward Market here in Ottawa looking for Holiday presents. At the corner of Sussex and (I think) Dalhousie street I saw who I would swear is Avril Lavigne. If it wasn't her it was her identical twin.

Can't prove it or anything, but I'd bet anything it was. Identical. I guess its plausible considering she supposedly comes from around here. Also have to say she (or whoever it was, if not her) is pretty friggin' smoking in person.

Are there people who you can sell this information to? Like paparazzi types?

Comment

No, she's gone by now.

Comment

Stalker! Stalker!
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Why would she be in Ottawa?
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
            Why would she be in Ottawa?
            Because its better than Calgary.

Seriously though I have no idea. But she is from a town in the region, so its possible.

Comment

Yeah, she's from around here. Probably spending Christmas with her folks and holiday shopping.
              What?

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyCracksCorn
                Because its better than Calgary.
                Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie live just west of Calgary and are in the city all the time.

Angelina Jolie > Avril.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I was expecting you to go for

Brad > Avril.
                  What?

Comment

a gay guy ranking women

Rich
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Avril is a high-school dropout faux-punk tramp.

Angelina Jolie is a lady:

Comment

Asher pretended to be bi for a while

he knows how us straight guys think

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

paparazzi types
                          celebrity sightings
                          celebrity pics
                          ranking women with pics

Comment

I'd say Jolie is probably better looking... but Angelina Jolie is not really that hot. She got naked in one movie... the crime one about the serial killer. I forget the title. She is not that hot.

She is the kind of chick that needs lots of makeup and stuff. She's a good actress, no doubt, but probably like 7... maybe 8 out of 10 at most.

Avril is about a 7 also.

I think Avril Lavigne would look better if she didn't dress like some punk wannabe.

But still... Asher, if girls don't give you boners, you are in no position to be really ranking them.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

On the contrary, it lets me judge them better.

Avril is repulsive, except for the mentally deficient hormonal f*cks that like people liker her and Britney.

Comment

Working...
                              X