No announcement yet.

Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Hezbollah was formed from numerous other Lebanese Shia groups shortly after Israel's 1982 invasion, largely fought in mainly Shia southern Lebanon. The group was conceived by Iran, or at least was aided in its inception by the arrival in Lebanon of 1,500 Islamic revolutionary guards from Iran, three years after that country's own Islamic Revolution in 1979. Iran, as an Islamic republic — a Shia one — remains a close ally, financial backer, arms supplier and model for Hezbollah. Syria backs Hezbollah morally and has also supplied it with money and arms, such as Katyusha rockets. In return, Hezbollah protects Syria's interests in Lebanon and aligns with Syria in its confrontation with Israel over the occupation of the Golan Heights."

No, Syria has never supported terrorists.

Comment

I suspect that Heresons posts have as much likely hood of being intercepted+veted by intelligence services as if he was posting from the USA. Still keep with the 'nice country....nice leader' line and you should be fine
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

"Hezbollah was formed from numerous other Lebanese Shia groups shortly after Israel's 1982 invasion, largely fought in mainly Shia southern Lebanon. The group was conceived by Iran, or at least was aided in its inception by the arrival in Lebanon of 1,500 Islamic revolutionary guards from Iran, three years after that country's own Islamic Revolution in 1979. Iran, as an Islamic republic — a Shia one — remains a close ally, financial backer, arms supplier and model for Hezbollah. Syria backs Hezbollah morally and has also supplied it with money and arms, such as Katyusha rockets. In return, Hezbollah protects Syria's interests in Lebanon and aligns with Syria in its confrontation with Israel over the occupation of the Golan Heights."

No, Syria has never supported terrorists.
        Hezbollah is not quite a terrorist movement. It just wants Lebanon free from Israeli occupation. Of course, it wants destruction of Israel as well, but it's kind of normal among Arabic parties. And not without a reason. And it's just it, Syria supports no other group but it.
        And why should it not support someone fighting against its deadly enemy that occupies important part of its territory and persecutes a brotherly nation?
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Damnedascus!

I hope you'll be able to manage somehow, Heresson. Can't really offer any advice, but you definitely have my moral support.

Plus some.. things.. and stuff:

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Az
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson

Hezbollah is not quite a terrorist movement. It just wants Lebanon free from Israeli occupation. Of course, it wants destruction of Israel as well, but it's kind of normal among Arabic parties. And not without a reason. And it's just it, Syria supports no other group but it.
                And why should it not support someone fighting against its deadly enemy that occupies important part of its territory and persecutes a brotherly nation?
                Terrorism: The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

Comment

Working...
                X