No announcement yet.

2006 World Juniors Hockey Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh and in games we don't pay much attention, Sweden took fifth and I see that Slovakia and Switzerland tied to share first in the relegation round.

Plus NOrway only lost by a goal to the Slovaks !!!
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• What ever, go defending this 'no touch' rules and I have a ... housing complex in Cambodia I'd like to sell you....

Today was very good, since we played with 5 defense man and at one point we had only 4.... that's not good. I think US was a no show today, why that is, I don't know.. I guess bad night.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka
        What ever, go defending this 'no touch' rules and I have a ... housing complex in Cambodia I'd like to sell you....
        No touch !!???? Your TV must be snowy!! They also played clips of some of the nice hits and there were a lot both ways -- no penalties called.

MY favorite was the Canadian hit behind the Finnish net about 15 seconds into the game. It was a very Canadian way to welcome the Finns to a game with a physical team
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• I wasn't talking about hitting. And still there were BS charging calls anyway.

Hey you disagree with me, fine.

Now let me go back to my housing complex in Cambodia and get something to eat. Like a dead baby's leg.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

• The fans in Vancouver have had little class this entire time. They were even cheering for the Russians yesterday after they threw a few cheapshots. Makes me a little embarassed, to be honest.

Congrats to the Finns. Hell of a game from them, and I couldn't help but smile when I saw how happy they all were to win the bronze.

Comment

• The Finns have heart, it's always nice to see them win.

I bet they're in the sauna having sex now, celebrating.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Asher. hey I bet you're right! Those sodomites...
                In da butt.

Comment

• ah damn it.. teh game starts in here in 35 minutes, it means it's not live except for the third period..

Anyway, great finals coming up.. I think this depends how the first period goes. I might see Malkin scoring one or two in the first, and then Russia will take it. However, if Canadian D is able to get this best player in this tournament, the it will be tight game... man it's tough to say, Russia also has more good players than just Malkin.

Great game coming up. I hope it's tough, heated and tight!
                  In da butt.

Comment

• 2-0 Canada after one.

Malkin is -2 and making mistakes.

Comment

• He was -3 with 0 points last year, too.

Inferior Russian genes to blame.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Looks like it'll be 2-1. It should be, anyway...

Comment

• Yeah, that was an obvious goal.
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Welp, no goal. Bad officiating. Here's hoping we win by more than a goal, otherwise the doubt will always be there.

Comment

• You gotta think that a review is automatic when a skater puts his stick behind the goalie, but apparently not to IIHF-calibre officials.
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• 4-0 now...

Comment

Working...
                                X