Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What stupid things do you wonder about but are to afraid to admit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What stupid things do you wonder about but are to afraid to admit?

Another thread here got me to thinking about some things and wondering. Sometimes as I get going through the day with lifes little trivialities I get to wondering about things that just pop in my head. Some are reasonable and some are just down right silly.

See the testicle thread got me to wonder....well I've always wondered but never really asked...

So when you go to sit down do you have to adjust or rearranage or does the "package" just automatically know where to go?

Why is it that people wait until they are in their car stoped at a stop light to pick their nose?

Why is it called a houndstooth jacket? There are no dogs teeth in it that I can see.

What do you wonder about?
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

So when you go to sit down do you have to adjust or rearranage or does the "package" just automatically know where to go?

Depends on your trousers, but mostly yes, you have to re-arrange it.

Why is it that people wait until they are in their car stoped at a stop light to pick their nose?

Two hands on the steering wheel, please!

What I wonder about? I usually wonder about all sort of gadgets that would make my life easier. I wonder if they were already invented - and should I bother actually trying to produce them...
    Last edited by Az; December 12, 2005, 14:43.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Where do babies come from?

Comment

re-arranging testicles is an artform. Some guys like me can do it without being noticed. Some guys just don't care and want everyone to see them adjusting themselves.

Comment

OOOOOOoooo I know the answer to that one after seeing a baby born 3 1/2 weeks ago.....the VAGINA
          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

It knows where to go... unless you've been mean to it, it has a mind of it's own you know.

Because you don't have a chance of hitting a bump and getting a bloody nose when you're stopped. Besides, how do you know? No one can see me when I'm in my car!

Why is it called a houndstooth jacket? There are no dogs teeth in it that I can see.
            I don't know. I'm not gay. Ask one of them, except Asher... he's a bad homo, with no fashion sense.

What do you wonder about?
            Did my coworkers smell that?

Can the cat see in the dark, because it keeps missing the litter box?

Will Josie grow up to be as cute as Josie or will she turn into that crazy lady I saw at Frisch's? The one who was looting the breakfast bar and was bigger then my house?

When does it stop being speed walking and start being running?

Why is it that when G. Bush makes up words it is because he is stupid, and when Snoop Dogg makes up words it's because he is kewl?

If I actually worked, what could I accomplish?
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
              re-arranging testicles is an artform. Some guys like me can do it without being noticed. Some guys just don't care and want everyone to see them adjusting themselves.
              See that's another one. Why do guys just reach down and have a party and think no one sees it? Espically when you don't just have the party on top of the pants but you reach in and direct the party

Comment

that's pretty disgusting, yes.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Why do guys just reach down and have a party and think no one sees it? Espically when you don't just have the party on top of the pants but you reach in and direct the party
                  I know you're watching... and I think you like it
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
                    OOOOOOoooo I know the answer to that one after seeing a baby born 3 1/2 weeks ago.....the VAGINA
                    WRONG...

babies come from the NUTZACK

they travel into the woman where they grow... then they come out

Men are the real carriers of our children.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I wonder if any of this is real, or if I'm just a brain in a jar and you're all figments of my imagination.

I only tend to wonder about that when I've been in the presence of some odd smoke, though.
                      B♭3

Comment

Sometimes I seriously wonder about you people...

Comment

That's sad... you actually waste time to seriously wonder about us?
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                            When does it stop being speed walking and start being running?
                            When, at any time in the stride, there is a moment when neither foot is in contact with the ground.
                            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

do you cry yourself to sleep at night, knowing what a nerd you are?
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X