I'm Leaving!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Leaving!

... For 2 weeks. Apparently a cousin of mine is getting married and I have to fly to Pakistan to visit relatives in Karachi and go to the wedding in Lahore. So I have 2 weeks, where I'm not sure I'll have internet access (damn 3rd world ).

So I'll see you on the 27th (I get back on the evening of the 26th, but I'll probably want to sleep that day).

I'm leaving tomorrow morning. My flight to Laguardia is at 10:45 AM EST and then I have to get to JFK and take Turkish Airlines to Istanbul with my parents (at like 5:00 PM EST). We get a 9 hour layover in Istanbul and then on to Karachi.

I'm coming back by myself on the weekend of Christmas. So "HAPPY HOLIDAYS" ( to people who whine about that phrase)
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Should have got a stop-over at London, you could have had the glorious opportunity to meet us all
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

you do realize how long of a flight that is don't you? The flight from Bahrain to Norfolk almost killed me. flying halfway accross the world isn't an easy task. And it's not like you can get alcohol in the middle eastern airports...

Istanbul might be cool though. . Not as good as my layover in Amersterdam.

Comment

AW!!!

I won't get to brag to you when the Bears dominate the Falcons (Dec 18)

HAVE FUN!! I WILL MISS YOU
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Why do regulars here post such troll-y looking thread titles for everything?

Comment

Also, I think you'll find the correct thread nomenclature is 'Leaving Forever'
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by MORON
              because we are regulars.

Comment

Yes, I do know how long it is, I've done it before. Though this is shorter. In the past, it's been layovers at Heathrow and then in Eastern Europe, then somewhere in the Mid East. This was is much faster. Just hope Turkish Airlines is decent.

And I don't think my parents would appreciate me getting alcohol . Though it is Turkey and if I wanted it, they'd probably have some.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by MORON
                  To prove they're in on the joke.

'Poly OT is essentially an oversized circlejerk.
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

oh, yeah baby! two weeks w/o Imran... oh! oh!
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

I hope you can take a sidetrip to some vacation spot over there: Bahrain or Mauritius or some such.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                        Yes, I do know how long it is, I've done it before. Though this is shorter. In the past, it's been layovers at Heathrow and then in Eastern Europe, then somewhere in the Mid East. This was is much faster. Just hope Turkish Airlines is decent.

And I don't think my parents would appreciate me getting alcohol . Though it is Turkey and if I wanted it, they'd probably have some.
                        THY? Their eyeball soup is to die for! I mean it, you will die
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

What a bull**** excuse not to change your sig.

Comment

Spread word from teh beer religion, Imran
                            Blah

Comment

Bring some blankets to the hundreds of thousands that will be freezing in their poorly winter adapted tents.
                              It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Working...
                              X