OMG, what does this mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnT

I'm glad to see that CNN is on the cutting edge, giving us the latest in Forwarded Spam updates. Did they carry the "Worlds Ugliest Dog" story, in all its breathtaking updated glory?

Remember when Headline News would highlight a new website every day? "Remember when going to the vet to get a dogs medicine was a pain? Now, a new website, Pets.com, will be able to take care of that hassle for you." Not any longer, Chuck!
    Jeanne Moos has been doing these kinds of segments for years, looong before everybody started trying to out do FOX News in poor-quality journalism. Jeanne is one of the few things I still like about CNN. She does honest journalism over small-time interest stories. She doesn't get preachy, she doesn't take sides per ce, she just reports the news she covers... with a quirky flair only she can muster.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Re: OMG, what does this mean?

Originally posted by BeBro
      Buy the best products at the lowest prices with Shopzilla, the shopping search engine with smart price comparison, reviews and store ratings.

Is it anti-christmas? Do you get presents from the Fallen Santa then?
      Everyone knows that the anti-Christmas would be the 25th June, which so happens to be my birthday
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
      X