OMG, what does this mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG, what does this mean?

Buy the best products at the lowest prices with Shopzilla, the shopping search engine with smart price comparison, reviews and store ratings.

Is it anti-christmas? Do you get presents from the Fallen Santa then?
    Blah

CNN's funny lady (as in she does light comedic journalism) Jeanne Moos did a segment on this. I'm trying to recall, but I think there's a traditional basis for it. However, stores do it for purely retail reasons: More display space underneath.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

A careful count notes only 27 uses of the word "Christ" in that page.

Why do they hate Jesus so as to remove Him from His own Holiday??

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
        CNN's funny lady (as in she does light comedic journalism) Jeanne Moos did a segment on this. I'm trying to recall, but I think there's a traditional basis for it. However, stores do it for purely retail reasons: More display space underneath.
        I'm glad to see that CNN is on the cutting edge, giving us the latest in Forwarded Spam updates. Did they carry the "Worlds Ugliest Dog" story, in all its breathtaking updated glory?

Remember when Headline News would highlight a new website every day? "Remember when going to the vet to get a dogs medicine was a pain? Now, a new website, Pets.com, will be able to take care of that hassle for you." Not any longer, Chuck!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
          A careful count notes only 27 uses of the word "Christ" in that page.

Why do they hate Jesus so as to remove Him from His own Holiday??
          Actually it's Mithra's holiday, Jesus just stole it
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Why does Jesus hate Mithra?

Comment

Because he hates freedom.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Actually it's Mithra's holiday, Jesus just stole it
                And also the day for the Roman festival of Saternalia.

Jesus was actually born around Passover, IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                  Because he hates freedom.
                  And America?

Comment

It's actually one of the days of the Saternalia. It started on Dec 17 and went on through the 25th to Jan 1 (the Kalends of the New Year)

Comment

And America?
                      Well that's obvious... he sent Jerry Falwell to us

Comment

Maybe he's from hell
                        Blah

Comment

Not even the Devil could be that evil

Comment

I'm glad to see that CNN is on the cutting edge, giving us the latest in Forwarded Spam updates. Did they carry the "Worlds Ugliest Dog" story, in all its breathtaking updated glory?

Remember when Headline News would highlight a new website every day? "Remember when going to the vet to get a dogs medicine was a pain? Now, a new website, Pets.com, will be able to take care of that hassle for you." Not any longer, Chuck!
                            yes I do believe they covered the ugliest dog story- and his death.

Yes I do watch CNN. The only alternative is Fox news- or even worse- MSNBC.

Comment

Re: OMG, what does this mean?

Originally posted by BeBro
                              Buy the best products at the lowest prices with Shopzilla, the shopping search engine with smart price comparison, reviews and store ratings.

Is it anti-christmas? Do you get presents from the Fallen Santa then?
                              It's Australian.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X