No announcement yet.

Life's little joys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, I believe that the japanese use a measuring system in which their D cups are actually C cups, B cups are A cups, et cetera. See http://outpostnine.com/editorials/teacher13.html
    "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
    "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
    Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Cheating eh?

Comment

reds, yeah reasonably big for Asian. But I'm not Asian now am I. Look at me! Do I look like an Asian person to you? If so, fix your eyesight! If not, then what is the matter with you, mister!?
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
          Nanimo, is there any chance of you starting a babe thread for us? You seemed to get away with the picture above because you're a woman.
          Ohhhh.... was I being naughty?

But I've seen pictures of attractive women in this forum before....

Comment

Yeah, Saras' wife is hot, I agree with you there.

Comment

Talking about other people's wives.

Posting pictures of hotties.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

If you don't want people to talk about your wife, don't post pictures of her!!

Comment

Easy for me since I don't have one. still, people should be able to post family pictures without the silly "OMG! I WANT YOUR WIFE!!!" comments.

Comment

He didn't say he "wanted" her, he just said she was hot. I'd take it as a compliment if someone said my wife was hot, I certainly wouldn't be offended.

Comment

Post a picture and we'll let you know....

Comment

All praise Canada. Surely, she is one of life's little joys.

Comment

If this turns into a babe thread... it's going to disappear really quick
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
                            Post a picture and we'll let you know....
                            Well, its ex-wife now, but she WAS hot!!

Comment

hey no wife insults or offenses of any kind about family members here.. RULE!

Ok.. now that that's settled, I think Cuthbert is a hot for sures. Also Canadian. Mmm. Canadian bacon.. ALSO I bet she likes hockey. My kind of a woman. Oerdin, maybe we should like share her? Turn weeks.. sound ok?
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                              X