No announcement yet.

Every Dad needs himself one of these...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every Dad needs himself one of these...

Isn't my daughter beautiful?

This is her in her Halloween costume, as Best Actress. She won an award in every contest we entered her:

Walking on the green carpet:

"I won! I can't believe it!"

Post ceremony pose

She's adorable -- but "Best Actress"???? Wow.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

She kept on turning heads at the mall...

She loves having her picture taken:

With her loot:

Comment

Don't be fooled - by the time she's 14, she'll be ready to kick any boys azz:

She just earned her Orange Belt in her karate class.

Last edited by JohnT; December 2, 2005, 02:52.

Comment

She looks like her mom.

Thank God.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Reminds me of my own 4 YO. She just loves fashion clothing.
            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

She's such a sweet person. At karate, when somebody misses something or messes up, she'll give them a hug and say "That's all right. You'll do better next time." When they do something correctly she claps excitedly and says "All right, Anna!" (or whomever).

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                She looks like her mom.

Thank God.

She has my nose and lips, Laura's eyes/brow, chin and face. It's a good combo.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                  She looks like a heartbreaker, John.

I think it is you who is going to have a problem with boys.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Indeed. Where is TV4Fun anyway?

^bad inter-site joke^
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

What is that boy so happy to see...
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

She's such a sweet person. At karate, when somebody misses something or messes up, she'll give them a hug and say "That's all right. You'll do better next time." When they do something correctly she claps excitedly and says "All right, Anna!" (or whomever).

that's adorable!
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

I don't think so. I know they're coming and I see it in Sophie already. In that karate picture, the little blond boy has a crush on Sophie, while Sophie moons for that older boy (Michael) who's head you barely see over Sensei Toni. Earlier in that specific class, they caught each others eye and Sophie said, in a voice that just swooned "Sempei Michael!" I don't think he heard her, but I definitely did. My little girl has a crush.

Comment

I don't think so. I know they're coming and I see it in Sophie already. In that karate picture, the little blond boy has a crush on Sophie, while Sophie moons for that older boy (Michael) who's head you barely see over Sensei Toni. Earlier in that specific class, they caught each others eye and Sophie said, in a voice that just swooned "Sempei Michael!" I don't think he heard her, but I definitely did. My little girl has a crush.
                            How old is Michael?

Comment

Hell, he's... 15? 17? Sophie's just one of many girls in that class who have a crush on him - the squeals when he first entered the class were very noticable.

Comment

Working...
                              X