• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
    Tesla Coils !!!
    Prism Towers rock

Comment

All your base are belong to us.
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

What you say!?
        Lime roots and treachery!
        "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Well, bombings are indeed prevalent tactic, so...

Somebody set up us the bomb!

Which, in reverse, is "bomb the US, upset somebody"...
          I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclotron
            What you say!?
            which reminds of the best post ever to Comp.sys.pc.ibm.games.strategy

Thus:

I have subscribed this newsgroup for a month. I thought you people are
            discussing all kind of strategy games. Since i am also crazy about
            turn-based all real-time strategy games, I had great expectation on this
            group. But you all f_cking people have only big mouse. Many people
            follow the someone's notes (totally not related to strategy games), and
            those f_cking messages gave me f_cking headache. I know you all have
            freedom
            to speak or write, but you people are doing too much.
            Since old man says "NOBody scares **** to avoid, but they avoid because
            its f_cking dirty. I will stop subscribing this f*cking newsgroup.
            If you have any other words, f*ck you.

(as a note the asterisks have been placed to meet Poly standards, the underscores are from the original)
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclotron
              What you say!?
              Generally, AYBABTU jokes suck, but this smiley made it so believable - this was priceless!
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Ya I think we can all agree these insurgents are absolutley silly for going one on against a US base that is the worst possible thing they can do and the US would love them to try it.
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                X