Bush to give up the ghost.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patroklos

A year ago, restricted about 5% of the country. And I read his blog like everyone here and there is nothing in it that makes him more qualified to access the combat effectivness of units he has never observed in areas he has never been in a tactical climate very disimilar to what he experianced.

It is like asking me about submarine warfare off the coast of Bali. Far to specific for me to give you anything but the basics.

I respect Oerdin for what his personal observations are worth, this is not one were those are relevant.
    Now you're just being outright silly. They are totally relevent.

On top of his own experiences, the dude had firsthand access to other troops in the field, the Grapevine, access to the general Iraqi population, and on top of that is Psyops so is constantly analyzing the situation on the ground in a broad thinking way instead of having a narrow focus on the tasks at hand.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
    X