i can't live without her..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
    i am sorry to hear ur hurting. this girl must have been a gift to ya. As hard as it might seem to say goodbye its never said it isnt for the best at the moment. Leting go of someone you love is hard but hoping they come back after is even harder i know. I hope that your hurt eases soon enough though
    She was not a gift but a curse and the ruination of my life which does not subtract a whit from my love of her. If this seems strange, no stranger than that any untimely death, mine is only an untimely life, I would have been spared much pain by death well earned long since.

Comment

Like Ms T, I sympathize, but honestly, a little more facts and a little less flowery description would be appreciated.

First I thought you loved her, now I think she's the ruination of your life. I thought that you cheated on her, then she was the one who was flighty and you the devoted one.

Married? Kids? Lovers? Friends? Break Up? Divorce? She's marrying somebody else? Didn't know you existed?

Sorry, but the answers to some of those questions actually impact the quality of advice.

Comment

When I was younger, I could imagine myself pining for years, oh how romantic that would be...

But no. Now I'm all about the reciprocal love.

For an interesting look at the challenges of expressing and feeling love, check out Ingmar Bergman's Autumn Sonata.
        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
        Drake Tungsten
        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
        Albert Speer

Comment

Re: i can't live without her..

Originally posted by Capt Dizle
          I can't. But nothing means anything outside the context of her. Yes, I know that I am suffering from a form of insanity. Yes, I know, all that you will say. But, I cannot live without her.
          Cut off your ear and mail it to her. It didn't work for Van Gogh but maybe it will work for you.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Did she die or leave him?

Either way, I say stalk her
            Monkey!!!

Comment

They're from the same place, they've known each other since they were kids, he's been madly in love with her his entire life but she sees him as
              a) kind of a friend, but not close or anything.
              b) An annoying puppy who worships the ground that she walks on.

It's sad really. I sympathize.

That's my take, anyway.
              What?

Comment

I see three possibilities, ranked in order of likelihood:

1. She's willing to be friends but for her own reasons, she doesn't want to take it any farther than that.

2. She has kids at home, and she doesn't want to get into a relationship until they're grown. OR the kids are grown and she doesn't want to get into a relationship that they might disapprove of.

3. She's more interested than she reveals but she's smart enough to know that most of the attraction lies in her unattainability.
                ACOL owner/administrator

Comment

love is stupid. I wonder how people can function in normal society when they are in love.

I'm not in love, but I still can't stop thinking about this german girl I know. It's destracting me from more important things like civ4.

Comment

Dis is not in love. Yet, we still wonder how he can function in normal society... wait, he's in Vegas. Nevermind.
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

this thread is very cryptic indeed
                      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

the blue jay waits for the robin who is red?
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne
                          blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone
                          What?

Comment

this thread is now gay... thanks Rich
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Wjat izst says?
                              What?

Comment