i can't live without her..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can't live without her..

I can't. But nothing means anything outside the context of her. Yes, I know that I am suffering from a form of insanity. Yes, I know, all that you will say. But, I cannot live without her.

Sure you can. You did quite well before you met her.

Some details and context would help though.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
      Sure you can. You did quite well before you met her.

Some details and context would help though.
      no kiding might be good to know just what it is you cant live with out.
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I met her when we were kids. Been 35 years. Yeah, I know its crazy. Doesn't mean its not real.

Fault is mine. I am the one who is defective.

Nevertheless, the pain is just as real, regardless.

Some of us are born into dead ends, others choose it.

I don't think it matters much whatso when you come to the end of the road. It hurts.

Comment

Wondering just how bad it can get?
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Dizle
            I met her when we were kids. Been 35 years. Yeah, I know its crazy. Doesn't mean its not real.
            Damn. Not crazy at all. Doesn't get much more real than that.

But, you know what? The sun is gonna come up tomorrow. It might not seem like it, but life will get better again.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

ok either she is getting married to another guy or she chose to not date ya, or both. Dam i still suck at that jedi mind reading thingy
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

He just lost a relationship that lasted half of many lifetimes.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

if ur in love with the girl its not crazy that you couldnt tell her. If your to late to tell her it is still not crazy

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                    Wondering just how bad it can get?
                    It can get pretty bad.

I can divide the fact from the infatuation. I know that I mean nothing to her. Just, at most, a diversion, something to alleviate the boredom. That is about all I have ever been to her.

For me, however, she has been just about everything. An obsession. I admit it. What can I say.

I guess if I am nuts, I am honestly nuts. You don't hang on to a girl for 35 years unless you are truely nuts. So, color me cashews.

Comment

i cant tell if he was in a reltation ship or not. thats what i was asking. If so maybe some of us can help if it broke up suddenly

Comment

Oops. Your intuition may have trumped mine. Go figure.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

ok now i seem to get it, ur not nuts just human. The girl is obvisouly worth your attention so she isnt a waste of time. I find it hard to give my opinion if you arent asking for one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                            ok now i seem to get it, ur not nuts just human. The girl is obvisouly worth your attention so she isnt a waste of time. I find it hard to give my opinion if you arent asking for one.
                            I appreciate you. Regardless of what one might think, the people at Poly are good people at the core.

I am just hurting.

Comment

i am sorry to hear ur hurting. this girl must have been a gift to ya. As hard as it might seem to say goodbye its never said it isnt for the best at the moment. Leting go of someone you love is hard but hoping they come back after is even harder i know. I hope that your hurt eases soon enough though

Comment

Working...
                              X