Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rehabilitation Possible After This Death?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ted Striker
    Kill all the dogs

Ban pitt bulls

Throw the guy in jail

There are alot of anecdotes out there about "nice" pit bull dogs, the family dog, etc.

On the other hand, no other dog has killed and mauled more people, both statistically and anecdotally, than pit bulls. It's just a simple fact they are more dangerous dogs. They've been bred the last couple of hundred years to fight so you can't breed that out of them no matter how well they are raised.
    rottweilers are up there just as high as pit bulls. Ban them too. They are ugly anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
      My question is, is this the whole story?

IOW, are we fully informed of other events that may contribute to this attack? For example, had the woman been treating the dogs badly before the attack?
      someohow I doubt a 76 year old woman was stupid enough to be taunting pit bulls.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia

you should
        not a very good one though

Comment

pit bulls are banned in norway and denmark and probably some other nanny states as well.

the problem with pit bulls isn't just their aggressive nature, it's also that dodgy characters like to have them as pets.

it's like a vicious cycle or something
          CSPA

Comment

I heard in some eastern european countries having attack dogs can be seen as a sort of status symbol among youth gangs and such.

Even in my city, you semetimes see gang bangers with attack dogs.

Comment

Around here all the heroin junkies seem to walk around with huge german sheperds. probably for protection against other junkies. they always steal eachothers ****.

Re: status symbols, someone just stole a lion from a zoo in the Gaza strip
              CSPA

Comment

Working...
              X