Good Bye Forever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
    Dude, this is like over a couple weeks old.

Funny thing is, I got internet access back the next day. Haven't really felt like posting much though. You guys got pretty boring in my absence.
    Well, I'm glad I didn't say you goodbye then. Would have made me feel silly now.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I was thinking, hah hah! Wilma broke my addiction to Apolyton! I don't want to go back.

But then I thought, but these guys are my friends, and that would be sad never seeing them again.
      Ha! Ha! Seriouly, though?

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

how interesting apolyton is, goes up and down..

:JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I was thinking, hah hah! Wilma broke my addiction to Apolyton! I don't want to go back.

But then I thought, but these guys are my friends, and that would be sad never seeing them again.
          Originally posted by Winston
          Just upload your avatar to some permanent picture thread and be on your merry way.
          Winston not withstanding. I think it's getting time to put him on the ole ignore list.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

If you're really leaving forever, there's no need to.

Of course there's the very real possibility this declaration of leaving was only true in the Communist sense of the word, like so much else we've seen.

Comment

Of curse there's the very real possibility it was a joke from the beginning, but since you're a raging ******* you have no sense of humor.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

You're right chegitz guano, I've totally avoided joking about anything in this thread.

Or there's the very real possibility you haven't got eyes in your head.

Comment

You know what, Winston? I apologize. I shouldn't have insulted you. Sorry.

Comment

np

Comment

Working...
                    X