No announcement yet.

Good Bye Forever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you insinuating that The Big Bubba is attempting to expel Che from paradise??
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
      Actually, it's getting awful boring without you people. Then again, judging by the last two times I've been on (including this time) since the storm, I haven't been missing much.
      You're coming to the convention, right?

That's apparently becoming my new mantra.

Comment

What convention, when, and no, probably not.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Jesus, LEAVE ALREADY!

And take that Commie frog with you, 'comrade'
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

What convention, when, and no, probably not.
            Christ, dontcha read sigs anymore, Che?

Comment

talking about communist free board, where is Tass?
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

florida

Chicago
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Snow destroys things.
                  Not unless you get frikken meters of the stuff.
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Snow

Tropical Storms

And you´re right che. OT is surprisingly boring nowadays I rarely visit it now. After all there´s a new game in town that demand lots of attention
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

Christ, dontcha read sigs anymore, Che?

You should illuminate it with your new mantra ray. He'd see it more readily then.

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I hate snow, but I think I would still take it over the disruption winds of that velocity cause...

Good Bye Forever!
                        See ya next week
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

It turns out forever is a surprisingly short time.

Yay!!!! I have teh interwebs!
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Oh bugger.

Can I have one of your interwebs, or are they only available to US citizens?

Comment

Even if it was only for Americans, I would give one to you. Down with nationalism!

Comment

It turns out forever is a surprisingly short time.

Yay!!!! I have teh interwebs!
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X