No announcement yet.

Fridaynight drunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have gfever like every 3-4 weeks but you don't see me complaining do you?
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

No, you just start a drunk threads.

[edit]After Colon's insistence[/edit]
      Last edited by duke o' york; November 25, 2005, 18:31.

Comment

Pardon me, I've only started one so far.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Do you really claim thatthis is your first thread
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Yeeeeeeeeeesssiiiiiiiiiir! I've never even posted in one of the prevoipus ones. Go ask Ming, I'm sure he keeps some database of drunken threads somewhere.

Comment

BTW, my spelling remains rather decent isn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon

Yeeeeeeeeeesssiiiiiiiiiir! I've never even posted in one of the prevoipus ones. Go ask Ming, I'm sure he keeps some database of drunken threads somewhere.

And kicks the ass of those who post in them. Oh bugger.

Comment

Now, don't start complime nting me, would you?

Comment

Your spelling was great. Grammar on the other hand.....

I may be studying to become an accountant (the o is silent by the way), but I've also got a degree in English and French (see the lunatic French philosopher thread for details ), so I know what I'm talking about.
                    That's why I volunteered for 'polycon - to help Zopp do the publicity. It'll make perfect sense if I'm involved!

(Cue other posters to search for any spelling mistakes/grammatical errors I may have made here in the past )

Comment

What the hell are you talking about?N

(no offence btw)

Comment

Originally posted by Colon
                        BTW, my spelling remains rather decent isn't it.
                        That should be "doesn't it".

Comment

Are you like that guy who complains the music is too loud when you're at a real-life party?

Comment

No, all my parties "happen" to the sound of Mahler (blame Jamski for starting me off on this).

All right. No. I'm not like this mystery guy at all.
                            As long as the music's good, then that's fine. If someone wanted to play the Cheeky Girls (for example) at a high volume, then I'd be the first to complain.

Comment

Hmm, depends on who's actualy "playing" the cheeky girls, no?
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I'd rathar play WITH the cheeky girls and I'm not talking music either!
                                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X