Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fridaynight drunk thread

The party's on folks.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

You're not drunk. This is a travesty!!!
    What?

Comment

firdya nihgt terhad! !!

Tist adn sas !
      FCUK Tehm

Whatever

Rock it sideways
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

I do not get drunk before the party starts. That's what the party is for man. (I am a man of principles you know)
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I feel a lot of anger in you Chemical.
          What?

Comment

I'm not drunk, but I wish I was. I've got accountancy exams in 2 weeks, so have to get up early tomorrow to revise.

Comment

Yeah, you should drink it away.

Comment

X post, I assume.

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
                  I'm not drunk, but I wish I was. I've got accountancy exams in 2 weeks, so have to get up early tomorrow to revise.
                  Boooooo! No talking about studies at the party.

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
                    X post, I assume.
                    Yeah, but do it anyway. Life's short. Enjoy while it lasts.

Comment

I'm getting +0s for this - don't knock it!

Comment

Ehrr, it's not even midnight here - too early to be drunk (only half way down second bottle of redwine)
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Ok ok ok, next time I'll name thread "On the road to the Fridaynight drunk thread". Sheesh.

Comment

I'll join in, bUt no fAke typoos pleese?

Comment

Thye won'y be fake tyupes but new englush.

Comment

Working...
                              X