No announcement yet.

The Desktop Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agathon - I just had to say this... your recent one I definitely approve!
    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• No. Why?
      When I teach, my laptop is plugged in a projector, so, before I start Powerpoint, my students can see my desktop projected on a big screen.

Anyway how can you concentrate with Carmen Electra looking at you that way?
      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• Originally posted by nostromo

When I teach, my laptop is plugged in a projector, so, before I start Powerpoint, my students can see my desktop projected on a big screen.

Depends what you are concentrating on dude...

anyway.. I only really lose it when her arse end is facing the camera.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Anyway how can you concentrate with Carmen Electra looking at you that way?

All women look at me that way.

Might have something to do with the UPS uniform I stole and the "Ted Striker" namebadge, but I like to think it is my personal charm...
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by nostromo

On my ThinkPad, I hit FN-F7 to toggle presentation mode (simultaneous VGA and LCD output). My default presentation mode shows a blank wallpaper with "default" Windows icons to hide anything incriminating. A nice touch.
            Attached Files
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• sneaky
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Very sneaky
                Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• i'll probably burn in hell for this
                  Attached Files
                  Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                  Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                  Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• Why does the font smoothing not work properly?
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Attached Files
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
                        Why does the font smoothing not work properly?
                        it's fine, my res is 1680:1050, used MSPaint to resize
                        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• Reeeeessssse With-a-spoon
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                          X