No announcement yet.

The Desktop Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's Jim Henson (notice the film camera).
    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
    Drake Tungsten
    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
    Albert Speer

Comment

• I like the icons people have on their desktops. It says alot about them.
      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
      2004 Presidential Candidate
      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        The homeless guy in the park?!
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

• damn it -- it put it as an attachment instead of an in the post itself
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• never mind

Comment

• ****!!

Comment

• mine is just plain black. /

Comment

• Originally posted by Andemagne
                  Agathon: how do you make your desktop look like that dash board? what kind of procram do you use? I just bought new PC, and I'm also new to WinXP, and I am wondering how can I make my desktop look like that? yes, you have Mac, I know.
                  The Dashboard is an integral part of OS X, so you just activate the Dashboard and drag widgets on to it. It's incredibly useful.

This seems to be a Windows version of it.

Official site. Stardock is a cutting-edge innovator specializing in desktop utility software and PC entertainment.
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

• I still can't get over the fact that mono went to the trouble of partitioning his HD for different users when he could have just created user accounts for them and saved himself the trouble.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Mine for today

Plain...
                      Attached Files
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Some hot chick
                        Attached Files
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

• same chick again
                          Attached Files
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Last edited by Krill; February 17, 2006, 19:14.
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Mono's looks like it is from Apple's "Think Different" campaign of some years ago.

Here's my take on that ad campaign.
                              Attached Files
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

• "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                                "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                                2004 Presidential Candidate
                                2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Working...
                                X