Bush: "I tried to escape, obviously it didn't work."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phuh! *snicker*
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

Yep, I have seen the movie, and yes for a second - maybe 2 he is confused - wouldn't you be that if you were accustomed that doors are never locked for you ?

Despite my partly agreement with you, I actually considered you as one of the desperates

And of course, you can see my avatar.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Didn't Bush laugh about it at the moment and aftwards joked about it? Many people wouldn't be able to recognize the humour of the situation if they'd experience the same. Seems like a man who's comfortable with himself.

I thought it was pretty funny and a welcome chance to see the human side of a politician. Wasn't until I checked Poly later that I realized it was really just another example of Chimpy McHitlerburton's overwhelming idiocy. Had to move fast to manufacture the obligatory sense of shame...
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten

I thought it was pretty funny and a welcome chance to see the human side of a politician. Wasn't until I checked Poly later that I realized it was really just another example of Chimpy McHitlerburton's overwhelming idiocy. Had to move fast to manufacture the obligatory sense of shame...
          He's got the Midas touch.
          But he touched it too much!
          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
            Didn't Bush laugh about it at the moment and aftwards joked about it? Many people wouldn't be able to recognize the humour of the situation if they'd experience the same. Seems like a man who's comfortable with himself.

Yeah -- because we know that Republicans never made pot shots at Bill Clinton during and after his two terms as president.

There were never any Monica-Clinton jokes for example . . . . er, wait a minute . . . . .
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

So you're as good as the republicans?

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Chimpy McHitlerburton
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                X