No announcement yet.

Bush: "I tried to escape, obviously it didn't work."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know the EXACT one you are talking about!
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      Gotta include the image

Bush seemed to be in his purest form in China.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Great photo

Comment

The video (on BBC) is hilarious as well
          "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Can someone resize this for me? I want to have this for my avatar.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I resized it down to below 10,000 bytes but after I saved it as a jpg file, Apolyton does not recognize it as a jpg file for some reason.

EDIT: Ah, **** it -- it's not working and besides, at less than 10,000 bytes, the face expression is lost.

Comment

Bwhahahahahaha .

Comment

Awesome!
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by germanos
                    The video (on BBC) is hilarious as well

A direct link to the video please?

Comment

Upon seeing this picture for the first time, I laughed, I cried, I threw up a little in my mouth.

Who the Hell let this man off his leash to wander freely about?
                      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Seriously, he looks at least mildly retarded in this pic.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

A direct link to the video please?
                          BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                            Upon seeing this picture for the first time, I laughed, I cried, I threw up a little in my mouth.

Who the Hell let this man off his leash to wander freely about?
                            Well when Dick Cheney finally trained Bush to sit upon command, he thought Bush could be controlled without a leash.

alas . . . . . . . .

Comment

Comment

"Uncka Dick, Uncka Dick! Those mean ol' Chineses locked me in that room on purpose! Can we nuke them, pwease!"

Comment

Working...
                                X