Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

micromachines and legos are the last toys I used

(maybe a model should be added to that)

we never really had video game consols (bought for us), my Playstation was the first (bought the summer before FF7 was released)

I played computer games starting in the late 80s though (go Digger!)

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I had an intelevision, played D&D and Pitfall until my eyes bled.
      Monkey!!!

Comment

oh

andI bought my playstation

second big purchase of my life (Well, maybe 4th if you count some computer games)

first was a CD-Rom drive because it seemed needed (I think I splurged and got a 4x)

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I must have almost $1,000 worth of legos total stored away at my mom's and at my dads.

Pirate ship:

Castle:

Spaceship and space station sets:

Comment

The pirates were soooo cool. Medieval was even cooler though.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I had mostly space, some medieval

my brother had pirates.. which I Thought were cool.. I Was too old for them then though

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Am I the only one who has the urge to unpack the lego boxes currently tucked away in some dusty closet?
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon
                  Am I the only one who has the urge to unpack the lego boxes currently tucked away in some dusty closet?
                  No.

The only sets I had wer ethe castle, which was cool,and the ships, which in theory did float, but it was messy.

The on thing I hated was the single passanger cars Lego made..bastards!

The medieval helmets became general helmets...
                  If you don't like reality, change it! me
                  "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                  "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                  "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by GePap

No.

The only sets I had wer ethe castle, which was cool,and the ships, which in theory did float, but it was messy.

The on thing I hated was the single passanger cars Lego made..bastards!

The medieval helmets became general helmets...
                    You mean you needed special help in the imagination department, by buying and playing with Lego "kits?"
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

What are you babbling on about?

Comment

What are you babbling on about?
                        The Lego sets you referred to -- such as the castle set.

If you have a good imagination, you don't need to have anything to do with sets! All you need are the buckets of plain Lego blocks -- not those whimpy sets.

Comment

First of all:

1. I rarely ever even saw the plain boxes bieng sold. maybe out in nowheresville they had them, but not in the land of the interesting.

2. You got much weirder and more interesting pieces from sets.

Comment

First of all:

1. I rarely ever even saw the plain boxes bieng sold. maybe out in nowheresville they had them, but not in the land of the interesting.

2. You got much weirder and more interesting pieces from sets.
                            Jesus doesn't love you anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon
                              my mother got rid of all my childhood toys.

Comment

my kids never got the lego sets. I was lucky enough thanks to my mother ande sister to give my kids the 1million piece lego buckets. That way i could always manage to find one (usually stabbed into my foot after stepping on it) at 1 am getting up to check on the kids to make sure they were sleeping. I have since come to the conclusion my mother and sister are evil and payng me back for past things. Such as toys that sing like the care bare dolls and blaring light sabers for the boys but then there are the one prize i have to cherish, the million tiny piece lego buckets.
                                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X