No announcement yet.

Toys when you where a kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you ever learn that, if you place a bottle cap between your thumb and middle finger, a snap of the fingers can send the cap off with enough velocity to puncture a Sherman Tank.

Comment

• well Zkribbler, I must say I never though of that before
      Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Originally posted by Zkribbler
        Did you ever learn that, if you place a bottle cap between your thumb and middle finger, a snap of the fingers can send the cap off with enough velocity to puncture a Sherman Tank.

I sympathize with the friends you had back then who had to endure war games with you.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• I forgot Airfix soldiers.

I had WWII Japanese infantry, French Grenadiers of the Imperial Guard, Waterloo Highland Infantry, WWII Australian Infantry and Ancient Britons and Romans and Robin Hood's Merry Men and the Sheriff of Nottingham's forces.

And of course the P.G. Tips tea cards, which were great for rainy days and long journeys.

Prehistoric animals were my favourites.

Attached Files
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• The inaccurate pictures of dinosaurs from the 1950s and 60s are funny to look at.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
            X