No announcement yet.

Your choice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about a 30-minute interactive striptease and private show from the Bush twins? That's the choice I want!
    Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

yeah that'd be pretty cool.

And to walk around undetected in women's locker rooms and stuff. Okay that's me more than you probably.
      Id have to agree with ya since i am already able to do that
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

You walk around women's locker rooms undetected?
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
          Jesus, because its the only one that involves time travel, which is cool. Plus I can swat a fly and change history
          I'm assuming the Gretzky one involves time travel to his great days.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Think about it .. The Gretzky Curse. First, you're no one. Then you're a superstar but married and ****. If he was like a single man today, he could be having orgies with 100 girls in them, champagne, drugs, in a mansion bigger than Hefners.

BUT NO!

.. thus.. The Gretzky Curse.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Az
              You walk around women's locker rooms undetected?
              Yeah, hello, I am a woman and most of us dont walk around and gawk at the other ones in the room, since we have the same equipment.
              Iam sorry women in the locking room with other women nothing new for me so yes we are all undetected
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Pekka i think he gretzky curse begin with the mug he sports. There is nothing atractive about that but then again i must say hefner is butt ugly to, i guess now u guys know where the loyalty is money and a job with the money maker

Comment

I thought you were the invisible woman. Cause not every time you detect you scream and slap.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

everyone to you is ugly. Fact is, folks like Gretzky and Hefner, ugly or not, can have an.. assemble of 100 nude girls, smoking hot ones. That's what matters and nothing else is important.

*knock knock*
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                      I thought you were the invisible woman. Cause not every time you detect you scream and slap.
                      Never slap on the first glance , Never scream unless i see rosie odonnel nude and then i am scared for life.

Comment

who's there?
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                          everyone to you is ugly. Fact is, folks like Gretzky and Hefner, ugly or not, can have an.. assemble of 100 nude girls, smoking hot ones. That's what matters and nothing else is important.

*knock knock*
                          Thats not true didnt you ur self tell me i said you are gods gift to the world?? dont get messed up pekka you know ur hot you told me so, so i have to believe ya

Comment

Working...
                          X