Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Ah Ted... a legend in his own mind
    ZOMG TEH PERSONAL ATTACK!!! I WANT MY MOMMY!!

About this particular statement, I could care less, and I find it flattering

But on the other hand, it shows your hypocricy. So stop complaining about what VJ said because you are one of the worst offenders on this board when it comes to personal statements about other people.

Your lectures sound like something Condolezza Rice would say.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Yep, and I still accuse him of hypocricy. The thing is, my hypocricy accusation demands no further proof, since it's based on an already known fact that Dan didn't ever accuse the admin of corruption (or never even opposed it) when it handed out money against free market standards before Katrina occured in LA; while my unbased speculation was about the explanation to that already founded hypocricy.

Confused yet?

VJ doesn't actually ever post anything but personal attacks.
      Am I the only one who sees irony in a post which contains nothing else but a personal attack which states that someone else never posts anything but personal attacks?

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
        ... like they deserve some special place where only they have the moral high ground or a better understanding of it than anybody else.
        Well, you're the expert on that particular style of posting.

Except you forgot the blatant bandwaggoning bit.

Comment

Thanks Thread Police

I do just as much personal stuff and polarizing posting as the next guy.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
            Am I the only one who sees irony in a post which contains nothing else but a personal attack which states that someone else never posts anything but personal attacks?
            No. You're the only one who felt the need to point it out, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

VJ doesn't actually ever post anything but personal attacks.
              Neither do I, but you still love me.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

You have entertaining drunk threads.

Comment

Oh, baby. That's so sweet.
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

But on the other hand, it shows your hypocricy. So stop complaining about what VJ said because you are one of the worst offenders on this board when it comes to personal statements about other people.

I wonder when it was that you lost the ability to read? Or did you never have it?

I said:

[q=Imran Siddiqui]Personal attacks with no basis to them [/q]

Your being a "legend in your own mind" has a lot of basis and history to it.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Well I sort of support Bush, to the extent that I support his impeachment.
                      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
                        Yep, and I still accuse him of hypocricy. The thing is, my hypocricy accusation demands no further proof, since it's based on an already known fact that Dan didn't ever accuse the admin of corruption (or never even opposed it) when it handed out money against free market standards before Katrina occured in LA; while my unbased speculation was about the explanation to that already founded hypocricy.
                        Ah... quite right. I rescind. Unbased speculation instead of hypocrisy. Though I do believe that DanS has been opposed to many forms of corporate welfare in the past.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

(Ming impersonation)

Discuss the issue, not the posters, got it!?
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                            I love these posts coming in here about people pretending to be above the personal attacks and polarizations, when they are some of the worst culprits themselves.

It's like when someone says, "Not to be rude, but.." [then says something rude] like they deserve some special place where only they have the moral high ground or a better understanding of it than anybody else.
                            Couldn't agree with you more r/e 'not to be rude'. Its the lowest form of being rude.

And I don't mind the sniping TS. I rather planned for it. No, not just trolling for its own sake but this thread was interesting until the point people got on the well trodden soapboxes to say asinine things they probably don't believe anyways in hopes of snagging a reply. Still works though, for both of us I guess

I do mind the penis comment though. Seems pretty unnecessary unless nerves are really hit, which I'm pretty sure they are not. Whoops! I forgot that 'poly has lower standards. Good thing there will always be people willing to go find the low bars. Look good doing the samba under that bar Ted!

I really don't understand all the personal back-forth. I don't remember so much of it when I used to post here regularly. I'll try to catch up.........er......... no I won't. Great to see this place as lively as ever though.
                            Aldebaran 2.1 for Smax is in Beta Testing. Join us for our first Succession Game

Comment

The sanctimonious routine was old the first time you ran it.

Comment

(has trouble imagining such a burr placed so carelessly)
                                Aldebaran 2.1 for Smax is in Beta Testing. Join us for our first Succession Game

Comment

Working...
                                X