Gothenburg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks
    yep, I figured it's pretty expensive near the centre. But maybe you can live relatively cheap in the "ghetto" and still be quite central?

erhm laurentius, that picture is the "turning torso" in malmö (if you still are confused)
    CSPA

Comment

Send a PM to Kropotkin I think he's from Göteborg.
      It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Riots
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

The Horten jet fighter that never was.
          signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

I think Gothenburg (Swedish: Göteborg ▶(?)) is a city and a municipality on the western coast of Sweden, in the County of Västra Götaland. With 478,055 inhabitants in the city and 816,931 in the metropolitan area it is the second largest city in Sweden after Stockholm and the seat of residence for the county. Gothenburg is in the historical province of Västergötland.
            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker

According to my linguistics, English the most closely related language to (Old) English in the Indo-European Germanic family is actually Gothic, and we would know almost nothing about the gothic language if it wasn't for a missionary who translated the bible into Gothic.

People there must spend their days raping and pillaging, pillaging and raping, day in, day out....doesn't it get a little old?
              Actually, English is most similar to Frisian and Dutch.

Comment

melodic death metal
                We're falling from ecstasy...

Comment

Kropotkin, now there's a BFTP

Comment

Was there once, when I was 4 or 5. The swedish milk tasted horrible.
                    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                      Kropotkin, now there's a BFTP
                      I'm moving to Göteborg in a few months time.

[/fades away]

yep, I figured it's pretty expensive near the centre. But maybe you can live relatively cheap in the "ghetto" and still be quite central?
                      5100 SEK/month for a 3 room apartement, 15-20 minutes from the city center with the tram.

[/fades away, again]

Comment

Project Gutenberg

Comment

I think of Batman
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Odin

Actually, English is most similar to Frisian and Dutch.
                            Thats why he qualified with [Old]

Comment

Working...
                            X