Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess the country (caution: it's a political thread).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C0ckney
    the blonde girl at the bottom of the second pic has nice legs
    My sentiments exactly.

Pics are from Russia.

Comment

georgia
      CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
        Former Grand Duke Algirdas' beyotch Muscovy?
        I don't get it actually. WTF/HTF is Algirdas? One of your "fancy pants" Dukes?

Comment

Originally posted by Winston

My sentiments exactly.

Pics are from Russia.
          Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf
            georgia
            OMG
            Of course not.

Comment

Belarus
              -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Israel?

Comment

Are those pictures doctored by your ex-kgb friends?
                  "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                  "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                  "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

iraq
                    CSPA

Comment

By the way, Russia is still declining in population. It is expected to halt at 80 million or something. May be even surpassed by Finland. When the time is right the Chinese will take Siberia.

Comment

OK, this thread is now officially teh gay...
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Serb

I don't get it actually. WTF/HTF is Algirdas? One of your "fancy pants" Dukes?
                          That dude who burned moscow down like four times. You now have a new holiday related to that, so probably important enough
                          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin
                            Belarus
                            BINGO!!!

We have a winner here!

It is indeed the republic of Belarus.

Now you can see how much opressed those poor and starving people are, and why all stories about absolute majority of them supporting their current president just a fairytales of Soviet propaganda.
                            And surelly the World Bank is just a foreign office of Byelorussian KGB.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras

That dude who burned moscow down like four times. You now have a new holiday related to that, so probably important enough
                              Just like I thought - it's your "I have a fancy scorched pants" Duke.

Comment

Hehe, It was quite obvious what you were trying to say with first two hints and the third only approved it..

Noone has not yet managed to 'export the democracy' to that place, so they must be quite happy..
                                -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Working...
                                X