Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess the country (caution: it's a political thread).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Belarus department of statistics is teh roxorz.
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

I mean, what are you trying to say, Serb?

"Yay! Look at us - we've got ugly government housing, second rate food on the shelves being served by people not using gloves, and a poverty rate that looks like it might drop below 35% in my lifetime! Yay! We rock!"

Comment

He wants to show that Luk's policies are better at reducing poverty than liberal market reforms. If I ran our stats dpt, our gdp per capita would be USD 100'000 p.a.
        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Suoraan DDR:stä.. se on maa kehityksen kärjessä!

I'm sorry you can't understand that quote, however it's kind of said in the same mindset that explains the whole thread.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

DDR?

Did you know that the only remark concerning "democracy" in the CSCE process was the mentioning of the German Democratic Republic?

Comment

You don't get the WHOLE quote. That's why you won't understand the spirit of the quote.. sorry..
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

then why don't you just shut up

Comment

you first.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                    Suoraan DDR:stä.. se on maa kehityksen kärjessä!
                    good one, wheres that from?

@ this thread
                    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Studio Julmahuvi and Z-Salamapartio. Come on I know you've seen it!

Anyway imagine the cops saying that, with the accent they have and it becomes funny .
                      In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
                        Belarus department of statistics is teh roxorz.
                        Have you examined full text of the survey?
                        Once again, do you think World Bank is lying?
                        Last edited by Serb; November 15, 2005, 03:54.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                          and a poverty rate that looks like it might drop below 35% in my lifetime! Yay! We rock!"
                          It's already well below 35%
                          Look again, the only country which surpasses Belarus is Hungary.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I don't understand. Why do so many people from Eastern European countries dislike Russia so much?
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Saras

He wants to show that Luk's policies are better at reducing poverty than liberal market reforms.
                              Exactly.
                              If I ran our stats dpt, our gdp per capita would be USD 100'000 p.a.
                              Well, looks like you have a shortage of arguments. Hellow, we are talking about World Bank survey, not Byelorussian KGB reports.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb

Have examined full text of the survey?
                                Once again, do you think World Bank is lying?
                                Have you?

And do not assume WB is always right. Question everything. After all they are a mere branch of teh evil zionist conspiracy, as is IMF.

Comment

Working...
                                X